martes, 22 de diciembre de 2009

Gift-Worthy Budget LCD Photo Frames
I’m shopping for a pretty basic digital photo frame for some friends who have a digital camera and an adorable 1-year-old who has just learned to walk. They are forever showing shots of him, and a digital frame seems like an ideal gift for the holidays.

These days, digital photo frames can do so much more than display photos from a memory card. Many can connect to a Wi-Fi network to wirelessly stream photos from online photo-sharing sites, play movies and audio tracks, and even display local weather forecasts and Facebook feeds.

My friends use a computer every day, but they are not tremendously tech-savvy. In fact, they recently called me to ask how to transfer photos from a memory card to their PC. So I’m figuring a simple frame, without Wi-Fi, would be best. (I’ve heard many users have encountered problems linking wirelessly to their online photo sites, although I haven’t tried this myself.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario